Top 8 Ideas for Easter at Home from My Local Dentists (previously Leichhardt Marketplace Dental)
It’s only a few more days until Easter, or as we like to call it, “the day that we get to eat chocolate for breakfast”.
While at it, here are some ideas to keep Easter alive at home. Better hop to it!
- Decorate eggs
- Have an indoor Easter egg hunt
- Do Easter-themed arts and crafts
- Watch Easter-themed movies
- Dress up! Wear your Sunday best
- Cook an Easter meal
- Whip up some Easter-themed snacks
- See your family and friends virtually
The Easter celebrations may not resemble those from years past, but at My Local Dentists (previously Leichhardt Marketplace Dental), we believe it can still be an opportunity to do something special with the people you treasure the most.
Oral Health Care Tips at Home
Our oral health should be our number one priority.
Don’t forget the simple day-to-day habits that will help you keep a healthy mouth.
- Brush your teeth properly at least twice daily.
- Clean between your teeth every day with interdental brushes or floss, and consider using an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Limit your sugary foods and drinks intake.
We are located at Shop 48, Leichhardt Marketplace Shopping Centre, 122-138 Flood Street in Leichhardt.